STS conducts both public and In-house training programs in the following fields:
MANAGEMENT SYSTEM STANDARDS
- ISO 9001:2015- Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015- Environmental Management System
- ISO 22000:2018- Food Safety Management System
- ISO 45000:2018- Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 50001:2018- Energy Management System
- ISO 27001: 2013- Information Security Management System
QUALITY ASSURANCE COURSES
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 - General Requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories. Introduction course.
- Basic Quality Assurance/Quality Control for Industry Course
- Quality Assurance Course for Food Handlers/Supervisors
- Quality Assurance Courses for Laboratories
- Food Laboratories
- Chemical Technology Laboratories
- Electrical /Mechanical Laboratories
- Civil Laboratories
- Reliability and Validity of Microbiological Examinations Course (Including practical sessions in Accredited Lab)
- ISO 10002: 2018 - Customer Satisfaction, Complaints Handling
- ISO 10008: 2018 - Customer satisfaction--Guidelines for business-to-consumer ecommerce transactions
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) Course.
MORE INFORMATION ON ISO AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM STANDARDS
WHAT IS ISO?
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is the world’s most recognized and largest developer of International standards. ISO is an independent, non-governmental organization made up of members from the national standards bodies of 162 countries, coordinated by the Central Secretariat in Switzerland.
The 19,000 standards developed are all entirely voluntary and provide helpful information to businesses around the world by providing specifications on products, services and good practice, helping to make industry more efficient and effective. Developed through global consensus, they help to break down barriers to international trade.
WHY ISO Training?
ISO certification is a statement to your stakeholders, employees and senior management that the business wishes to operate to a set framework in order to achieve its objectives such as customer satisfaction, production, environmental and information security objectives. Training in the relevant Standard provides the competence to implement the requirements and achieve Certification.
It can also ensure a smooth line of communication between employees, suppliers and customers at all times.
ISO certification ensures a process approach to quality management that has been tested to work, ensuring:
- Customer requirement and satisfaction are guaranteed.
- Get more revenue and business from new customers
- Improvement of quality of products and services.
- Increase customer satisfaction with products and services.
- Document, understand and communicate organization’s processes.
- Develop a professional culture and better employee morale.
- Improvement in the consistency of operations.
- Keep management and employees focused on quality.
- Improve efficiency, reduce waste and save money.
- Achieve international recognition.
Benefits of ISO certification
- Better management of core business processes.
- Increased awareness of quality among staff.
- Improved productivity and quality.
- Improved internal communications.
- Reduced wastage and cost per unit/service.
- Competitive advantage
- Improved customer demand and satisfaction.
- Protect your business.
- Easy and cost effective.
- Quality for government contracts.
- Increased credibility.
The ISO certification process (summary)
- Training of staff and other responsibility holders.
- Gap analysis of the organization.
- Preparation of necessary documentation.
- Internal Audit.
- Certification Process.
- Pre-assessment Audit or Stage 1 audit.
- Stage 2 Audit.
ISO management system standards flyers already forwarded. please refer to them for the necessary information.