Energy Management System (EnMS) Implementation Course
Providing organizations with qualified personnel, Standards Organisation of Nigeria is eager to help organizations effectively manage energy towards the success and survival of a business.
This course creates complete awareness about the requirements of systems, processes, and documentation in line with ISO 50001 requirements to improve energy performance. Delegates will be able to relate ISO 50001 to an organization’s energy costs and GHG (Greenhouse gases) emissions.
EnMS IMPLEMENTATION COURSE CONTENT
- About the ISO and the Standards.
- Implementing the EnMS& the Route of Certification.
- The Principles of the ISO 50001: 2018 Standard and its application in Managing the System.
- The interpretation and explanation of the elements of ISO 50001: 2018.
- Individual Assignment
- In-class assignment including presentations
At the end of this course, participants will undergo a test of understanding and Certificates will be issued based on successful completion.
- Energy Managers and Coordinators
- Compliance Managers
- Engineers and Facility Managers
- Improve energy efficiency and save money
- Reduce carbon emissions and become more sustainable
- Gain industry and customer recognition through ISO 50001 compliance.
- Awareness of energy management across your organization.
- Increase overall efficiency by integrating ISO 50001 with other management systems.
Please note that the above public training is conducted subject to the availability of at least eight (8) participants.