Food Safety Management System (FSMS) Internal Auditor
ISO 22000: 2005
Providing organizations with qualified personnel for implementation of food safety management systems in compliance with ISO 22000 standards, Standards Organisation of Nigeria is eager to actively control risks and hazards throughout the food process to ensure that the food we eat is not contaminated with potentially harmful bacteria, parasites, viruses, toxins, and chemicals.
The onus lies on organizations in the food chain to manufacture and present food that is “safe” to consume which enhances customer confidence and also complies with national and international legal obligations.
FSMS INTERNAL AUDITORS COURSE CONTENT
- Understanding of FSMS.
- Application od ISO2200:2005 in Auditing
- Principles of auditing.
- Audit planning/audit techniques.
- Audit reporting and corrective actions.
- Quality Management System Auditing according to ISO 19011: 2011.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising ISO 22000:2005 FSMS.
- Key personnel involved directly or indirectly in Food organizations that are currently implementing FSMS.
- Foodservice professionals with technical backgrounds.
- Those who want to be FSMS 22000:2005 internal auditors.
- Able to interpret the requirements of iso22001 in the context of an FSMS audit.
- Able to check and confirm the FSMS audit objectives and carry out information.
- Apply ISO 22001 standard clauses appropriately in an audit situation.
- Able to undertake the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011:2011.
Qualifying examinations serve as the basis for testing the understanding of participants and also inputs for consideration for acceptance to the next course.