QMS Transition Course Content
ISO 9001: 2015
Providing organizations with qualified personnel for implementation of quality management systems in compliance with the ISO 9000 standard, Standards Organisation of Nigeria is eager to promote the competitiveness of Nigerian goods and services in both domestic and international markets. It is, therefore, organizing training courses including qualification examinations and award of certificates to meet relevant prerequisites for quality policymakers in the Nigerian economy.
QMS TRANSITION COURSE CONTENT
- The framework for the new ISO high-level structure and Annex SL
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, and Support
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 9001:2015
- Key concepts such as risk-based thinking and process approach
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 9001:2008
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 transition
- ISO 9001:2008 auditors who need to convert to ISO 9001:2015.
- This course will help you:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Identify what needs to be revised in your QMS processes
- Qualifying examinations serve as the basis for testing the understanding of participants.