Quality Management System (QMS) For Auditors / Lead Auditors
ISO 9001: 2015
Providing organizations with qualified personnel for implementation of quality management systems in compliance with ISO 9000 standard, Standards Organisation of Nigeria is eager to promote the competitiveness of Nigerian goods and services in both domestic and international markets. It is, therefore, organizing training courses including qualification examinations and ward of certificates to meet relevant prerequisites for quality policymakers in the Nigerian economy.
QMS AUDITOR/ LEAD AUDITOR COURSE CONTENT
- Understanding of Quality Management System
- Understanding ISO 9001 Requirements for assessment/ audit process
- Audit Planning/ Auditing Techniques
- Practical Auditing Session
- Audit Reporting and Corrective Action
- Individual assignments
- In-class assignment including presentations
At the end of this course, participants will undergo a test of understanding and certificates will be issued based on successful completion.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Delegates with the understanding of the content, application, development and implementation of the ISO 9001 series of standards and who wish to subsequently practice and professionalize
- Management Representatives, internal auditors, 2nd party & 3rd party auditors who are responsible to provide “value-added” QMS audit to enable continual improvement.
- Able to interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of a QMS audit
- Able to check and confirm the QMS audit objectives.
- Apply ISO 9001 standard clauses appropriately in an audit situation
- Able to undertake the role of an auditor plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011:2018.
- Only candidates who qualify from the internal Auditors’ Course conducted by SON or approved equivalent.
Please note that the above public training is conducted subject to the availability of at least eight (8) participants.