QA Improvement In Laboratory Testing (Technical Aspect)
The future of any testing laboratory is to adopt international best practices.
Methods used in the laboratory should be standard; personnel carrying out tests should be competent, the test should be conducted using certified reference materials and quality control charts should be used to monitor the validity of tests carried out. This course has been put together to assist laboratories put in place structures and measures to achieve this goal.
- Laboratory Personnel competence assessment methods
- Methods Validation/Verification
- Measurements uncertainty calculation
- Statistical Quality Control using Control Chart
- Documentation and records keeping in the Laboratory
In the end, participants undergo a test of understanding of which certificates will be issued on successful completion.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
These training courses are for quality management policymakers in the Nigerian economy, Laboratory Assurance Managers, Quality Control Managers, Laboratory Quality Consultants, Laboratory Supervisors, and Laboratory Quality officers.
- Improved techniques and methods of testing.
- Provide objective analytical data.
- Reduction in cost.
- Effective utilization of resources.