QA/QC Tools For Msme’s And Institutions
The pressure from globalization has made manufacturing organizations moving towards three major competitive arenas: quality, cost, and responsiveness. Quality is a universal value and has become a global issue. In order to survive and be able to provide customers with good products, manufacturing organizations are required to ensure that their processes are continuously monitored and product quality is improved.
- Quality Assurance
- Quality control
- Control of Operation
- Maintenance and Sanitation
- Personal Hygiene
- Product Information and Consumer awareness
- Documentation and record control in QA and so on.
In the end, participants undergo a test of understanding of which certificates will be issued on successful completion.
Who Should Attend?
- Production managers and Technicians
- Foodservice professionals with technical backgrounds
- QA/ QC managers officers
- Maintenance personnel.
- Production personnel.
- Public health professionals.
- Encourage quality consciousness.
- Reduction in production cost.
- The satisfaction of Consumers.
- Most effective utilization of resources.