Reliability and Validity of Microbiological Examinations (Including practical sessions in Accredited Lab)
This course provides in-depth knowledge of food microbiology and also the factory environment, with an emphasis on understanding the requirements for producing reliable and valid results in a microbiology laboratory.
Participants will get Training certificates that are recognized globally.
- Laboratory design
- Environmental conditions requirements
- Media types, preparation and quality control in the laboratory.
- Microbiology test methods equipment calibration, performance verification and maintenance and so on.
In the end, participants undergo a test of understanding of which certificates will be issued on successful completion.
Practical’s Sessions (show participants relevant methods for generating valid and reliable test results.):
- Quality control in the microbiology laboratory tests.
- Use of a validated method.
- Expression and reporting of test results.
- Air sterility and contact surface checks.
Who Should Attend?
- Food processing managers and technicians
- Public health professionals
- Foodservice professionals with technical backgrounds
- Practicing microbiologists
- Microbiology Laboratory analyst
- Microbiology Laboratory Supervisors
Participants will gain information on how to established and effectively operate a microbiology laboratory, information on related areas of legislation, standards and specifications and also the importance of having an efficient microbiology laboratory.